It’s time to get in the pink for our October Sassy Hour at OZONE in The Ritz-Carlton Hong Kong! Come join us for a girl’s night out on Thursday, 10 October from 7-9pm at the highest bar in the world (it’s all the way up on the 118th floor, folks!) and support the Pink Revolution and Hong Kong Cancer Fund in the Sassiest way possible! Take in those killer harbour views (iPhones at the ready, ladies!) with one of OZONE’s signature pink drinks in hand – everyone wearing a touch of pink will receive one complimentary pink drink or shooter, whilst the bar will also be mixing up a rose-tinted storm with five special pink cocktails, where 10% of the cost of those tipples will go to the Cancer Fund. We’ve also lined up a fabulous prize raffle, where all the proceeds from each $20 ticket will be donated straight to the Cancer Fund too – and you can buy as many as you want to double… triple… or even quintuple your chances of winning big (and support a great cause along the way). Prizes up for grabs include:
- “The Ohhh…” bottle package of one bottle of Belvedere Vodka, one bottle of Veuve Cliquot, and four “High Heels” shooters
- Two bottles of Veuve Cliquot
- Two bottles of Brut de Charvis champagne… all from OZONE
- Two sets of kimrobinson Beauty x Lane Crawford limited edition Charity Lipstick Boxset (worth $880 each)
- A Five Senses Pampering Gift Set (worth $595) that includes a shoulder pad filled with relaxing herbs and a Romance Rouge Organic Pampering Bath Salt
- And a grand prize from Hotel ICON of a 120-minute Duet Treatment for 2 people at Angsana Spa (worth $3,080) plus half a dozen of their delish cupcakes!
Plus the first 200 guests to arrive will also receive a nifty little US$50 voucher from Mr & Mrs Smith, to help you off onto your dream getaway! Think pink ladies – and let’s raise as much money for the Pink Revolution as possible (and don’t forget to enter our October Pink Giveaway too)!
All the details… When: Thursday 10 October 2013. 7-9pm Where: OZONE, 118/F The Ritz-Carlton, 1 Austin Road West, Kowloon, HK How much: Free entry plus one complimentary welcome drink to all those wearing pink (don’t worry, we’re not expecting head-to-toe pink jumpsuits – just one item will do!) More info: 10% of the cost of special pink cocktails and all proceeds from $20 raffle tickets will be donated to the Cancer Fund